Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Pre-Strategy
Does anyone really know what it takes to win this competition? I have come to realize that the AdWords competition we are in is highly competitive. I think everyone wants a chance to fly to Google and meet the famous icon that started one of the most successful and interesting companies on the planet. In writing the campaign pre-strategy I have found it very difficult in writing a winning strategy. However, I hope to make strides and come out a winner in the end. I chose a company that represents a new age in board games and online gaming. The company is Mindgammon Inc. founded by two entrepreneurs that need help getting traffic to there website cost effectively. I hope to take http://www.mindgammon.com/ and http://www.mindgammon.net/ to the next level in online traffic, with a limited budget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment